A Karma Classroom Live Webinar 8-May
Tools for Teacher Health and Wellbeing
Yoga, Breath and Mindfulness for the classroom
Includes 82 x A5 Karma Classroom Activity Cards
4 hour live online interactive training via Zoom
(AEST: 10am to midday, break, then 1pm to 3pm)
APST referenced 6.2.2
$265.00 AUD incl. GST
A 4 hour workshop focusing on
Teacher Health and Wellbeing
In a job that is often very stressful as well as physically challenging, teachers often burn out quickly and/or become physically injured.
Experience the benefits of a gentle adult yoga class and the effects of slow, deeper breathing to quickly reduce stress, muscular tension and anxiety.
Weaving yoga, breathing and mindfulness into the classroom
Use the Karma Classroom activity cards (included with the training) on a daily basis to:
- Energise, re-focus and boost moods with simple, fun and easy-to-use yoga sequences at the desk, standing or on the floor.
- Learn different breathing techniques to effectively manage energy levels, various forms of child stress and challenging classroom situations.
- Understand the healing benefits of visualisations.
- Weave mindful activities to create calm, build resilience and cultivate compassion.
- Introduce discussion topics to support a positive minds growth set.
- Enjoy stress busters to shake things up.
Inspired Professional Development
- APST referenced.
- Live online course
Each teacher receives the Karma Classroom activity cards and a comprehensive manual.
Additional information for the event
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move in.
- Create a quiet space with place for a yoga mat and a chair.
- Download and print the manual prior to the training.
- As materials are posted once you book, there are no refunds. You are welcome to transfer your place to another or join us at a later date.
- 4 hours duration
- AEST: 10am to midday, break, then 1pm to 3pm
- Each participant receives The Karma Classroom Cards + a comprehensive manual to download
- Supports learning-readiness
- Teaches stress management tools
- Keeps students calm + focused
- Builds resilience
- Develops social / emotional intelligence
- Promotes a positive classroom climate
Includes the Karma Classroom Activity Cards
Large Format & Durable A5, 300gsm stock, celloglazed finish, rounded corners
(Click sample images to see full size cards)
The Karma Classroom Cards are educationally designed to support physical, social and emotional wellbeing, learning-readiness and a classroom climate that is calm, centred and focussed.
They are easy to use and deliver a holistic body, breath and mind experience. With just minutes of daily movement, mindful activities and breath, mental focus, social/emotional intelligence and physical strength is supported.
easy to use, for just minutes every day
Karma Classroom Activity Cards
82 gender neutral cards
115 classroom activities
Introducing different breathing techniques both calming and invigorating.
At the Desk
A series of poses to be done at the desk bringing an instant source of fresh oxygen to the body and brain.
Fun activities to cultivate mindfulness and encourage an inner sense of calm.
Shake things up and relieve tension with these self-love stress busters.
A selection of poses encouraging stretching, lengthening, opening, twisting, bending and balancing to mindful breathing.
Shake off the dust and bring in a new sense of vitality with these fun At the Desk and Feeling Strong movement + breath sequences.
Partner Poses build co-operation & confidence, while promoting healthy communication and problem-solving. They are also a lot of fun!
Discussion ideas to encourage your students to become the best version of themselves and to cultivate compassion and kindness for each other.
A series of guided visualisations to bring students into the present moment and help them to better understand their feelings.
an innovative and holistic resource for every teacher
Karma Home Cards
Tools for Home. Gifts for Life.
A Family Resource
Yoga, Breath and Mindfulness
66 gender neutral cards
99 mindful activities
Comprehensive instruction guide